Thursday, August 19

Lazy lazy lazy days

Hello everyone...ok, I know, I've been extremely lazy in the past weeks and although I have a few recipes I want to post I haven't done it yet, and I do apologize for that, and i promise I'll try to come back to action a.s.a.p.!!! But for now, I'm still lazy ( yeahp) so I leave you with a little teaser of my next posts... :)

P.S.: sorry for the real bad photos quality, but my phone's camera is a disaster... and unfortunately that was the only camera I had around :(


"VER DE PERTO" REVIEW

http://www.contemporanea.com.pt/verdeperto_01.html





SODA BREAD WITH OATS





ULTRA HEALTHY DATE AND PLUM MUFFINS





COURGETTE AND GOATS CHEESE PASTA (no photo... actually, photos at boyfriend's camera that luckily was around when I made the pasta but it's not around right now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment